We now offer Video Counselling Sessions
Video counselling sessions are a valuable option for many people. Some clients just don’t have the time to travel, other clients are caring for others and find it difficult to leave the house, or perhaps don’t have a mode of transport or licence. However, the reality for many is that their mental and or physical health just does not allow them to leave home easily.
You have the same private and confidential access to myself as the experienced professional therapist available to your video sessions as if you were attending in person.
The video counselling sessions also cost exactly the same as a person to person session. So what are you waiting for, there really is no better time to start getting yourself back on track to being the best version of you that you can be.
Should you want to know more about the platform that is used to conduct these sessions, the service is called Zoom. Zoom uses a cloud video conferencing capability. These zoom sessions are temporary and are not stored or recorded. To find out more about the security of zoom and how they ensure both the security of you the client and myself the practitioner, go direct to their website zoom.us.
Do you want to become the best person you can possibly be? Are you ready to take the first positive steps to the rest of your life?
If your answer is YES, keep reading…
- Looking to improve your health and well-being?
- Hypnotherapy is rapid and effective with result driven clients receiving amazing success.
- Research has shown hypnotherapy to be very successful in helping people quit smoking and managing weight concerns. More recently we see many clients come to hypnotherapy for anxiety, pain management, phobias and trauma. In fact, the list of conditions is only really limited by one’s belief and often include improving depression, self-esteem, addictions, skin complaints, stress and other annoying habits.
- Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning?
- Is your anxiety stopping you from living the life you deserve?
- Low self-esteem is associated with feelings of self-doubt, self-criticism, social isolation, suppressed anger, and and/or shame. Experiencing these feelings on a long term basis can have a negative impact on your overall wellbeing.
- Counselling can improve your confidence levels as well as re-train your brain how to value and respect yourself again.
- Are you suffering from a loss of a loved one and struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel?
- Are you confused about your feelings of grief and wondering whether it’s ‘normal’?
- Feelings of grief are commonly caused by the death of a loved one, but grief can also be felt at the end of a relationship, or as the result of a relocation, fire or theft.
- Counselling can help you to understand and deal with these troubling emotions so that you can move forward in your life.
- Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut?
- Are you unsure of the first steps to take to achieve a fulfilling life?
- Life Coaching is about initiating small changes to create more structure and meaning to your world. You could only be a few short steps away from building happy relationships, coping with stress and sadness, feeling more confident, and achieving your life-long dreams – plus more!
About Kerry Ellis
Kerry Ellis is a Sydney counsellor, specialising in grief counselling and matters relating to self-esteem.
She is also a certified life coach. Kerry has a private practice in Quakers Hill in north-west of Sydney and also offers home visits for selected clients.
My clients – people are diverse,
but one thing they all have in common is wanting to better a version of themselves!
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Corporate Stress Therapies
- Diploma of Sports Injury Therapy
- Infant Massage Instructor
- Australian Counsellors Association
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Massage Australia
Request a more information or make a booking
It’s time to take care of yourself! Be the best person you can be.